Saturday, October 2, 2010

Back and Blogging

Hi all,
My name is Tom and this is my belated first post. I love traveling, the new experiences, the various cultures, the differing beliefs and opinions. For an 18 year old, i believe I have done quite a bit of travelling around the world, to places such as Asia, Europe and America. For the last two weeks, I have been hiking the Frenchmans Cap walk in Tasmania, despite the poor weather. However for me, this blog is not just about past experiences, but more about places that draw my interest, through their exotic language or amazing food (Italy). So I will continue blogging about my future dreams, whilst also adding it bits and pieces of previous experience from different cultures. The world is a big place, and we will never see it all!
Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment