Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hi, I am Ashmita Kc .I am an international student of Macquire University from Nepal .I love to travel different places.I had travel the most of the places in Nepal .Nepal is also one of the popular tourist destinations.Nepal is the holy land of Lord Pashupatinath and Gautam Buddha where the Hindus and Buddhists have lived together in harmony for centuries.Nepal is famous for Trekking ,Raftting,Mountaineering,Bunjee Jumping,Peak Climbing,World Heritage Tour etc.
Nepal is a country well known for its Himalaya mountains. Among the 10 highest peaks in the world, eight, including the highest peak Mt. Everest, crown this country.I have yet to climb this mountain or even walk through the pass , but its story has always fascinated me .
Though there are number of beautiful cities in Nepal ,i love  Pokhara the most .Pokhara is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Nepal, noted for its chilled atmosphere and the beauty of the surrounding countryside.




No comments:

Post a Comment