Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Island of Manx

Hey everyone, just want to share about an island located in the Irish Sea between the islands of Great Britain and Ireland. Even though I haven't had any chance of visiting the place but my brother who's been living there for quite a long time keeps me updated about this island which is known as ISLE OF MAN.


Resident of Isle of Man is known as MANX. It is a self governing island however, it is not a part of United Kingdom. The island experiences cool summer, extreme winters and rainfall most of the time throughout the year.

The most prestigious motorcycle race is held in Isle of Man which is known as Isle of Man TT (Tourist Trophy) Race.


 I am very interested in sports so motor racing sounds exciting and I love motor bikes. This is the event in which we get chance to see all kinds of motorcycles of the world. Whenever my brother talks about this event I get so excited and I am really looking forward to attend this match and watch it live very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment